For us, we know it’s vacation time when:
- Our home sits on a private lake.
- Our home has a private dock.
- The pregnant lady gets to lounge on her stomach… on a raft!
- Old fashion family meals around the dinner table.
- One word… dishwasher.
- Two letters… AC!
- No one really knows what time it is.
- The only laundry to do is your bathing suit, towel, and cover.
- We have time to dream up life with baby and future vacations as the “3″ of us.
- Apples to Apples with alcohol (Sassy Water for the pregnant lady) and Twizzlers.
- Backyard games; Bocce Ball.
- There are moments where no one is doing nothing and nothing is not boring.
- The only makeup allowed is the natural shine of sun kissed freckles.
- Watching the water reflection dance across the bedroom walls.
- Sipping on the latest homemade wine from Meg’s dad (currently on the menu: Current Wine)
It’s summertime and the living is easy! Even if it’s for an extended weekend make sure you take time this summer to “rest” and do the things that refuel your soul.
What does a summer vacation look like to you?
From the Farm
No related photos.
3 Responses to “LIFE: Summertime & the Living is Easy”
Leave a Reply