It’s that time of year where you gather around the kitchen with mom and grandma. The house begins to fill with smells of homemade breads and candies. It’s one our favorite times of the year and we wanted to celebrate the joys of family cooking with our new kitchen line!
In honor of our kitchen launch and blog update we’re doing our first ever giveaway here at Bringing Design Home! Read on to find out how you can WIN your choice of any 3 items in our new kitchen line!
Green Couch Design new Kitchen Line Giveaway
Win your choice of any 3 items in our new Kitchen Line!
HOW TO ENTER:
- Leave a comment on this blog! Let us know your favorite item in our new kitchen line.
- Follow us on twitter! Just leave a comment on this blog post saying that you’re now a follower.
- Tweet this giveaway! Leave a comment on this blog post saying that you posted on Twitter. Make sure you include @greencdesign.
- Become our fan on facebook! Leave a comment on this blog post saying that you’re now a fan.
- Post this giveaway on your Facebook! Leave a comment on this blog post saying that you’ve posted.
- Sign up for our RSS! Leave a comment on this post saying that you’re now a subscriber.
- Blog about this giveaway/kitchen line! Leave a comment on this post saying that you’ve blogged.
Deadline: Wednesday, November 3rd, 2010 at 11:59pm Central Time.
**You must include your email address in the comment form. We will need it to contact you should you win. No purchase necessary to enter. Winner will be selected at random by us using Random.org. All entries received after the giveaway closing day and time will not be considered. Entries that do not follow the entry requirements will not be considered. Winners will be notified via email and will have 48 hours to confirm receipt of the email. If the winners do not reply within 48 hours, another winner(s) will be selected. Giveaways will be mailed to the winners’ address.
From the Farm
Posted in: Green Couch Design
Tagged with: & cookie dough, Aprons, baking, beat me softly, cooking, eggs, Etsy, Flour Sack Tea Towels, giveaway, green couch design, Just Beat It, Kitchen Line, Love, mom and daughter, peace, product design, standing mixer covers
30 Responses to “GCD: New Kitchen Line Giveaway!”
Leave a Reply
- Lesson #6: Paper Plates on a Weeknight
- Natural Birth & Parenting Event in OKC
- DIY Slender & Rustic Dining Room Table
- This Land is Our Land
- GCD: Cut Loose Hair Design [Branding & Salon Design]
- 3 Design Must Haves In Our Latest Home Office Remodel
- Lesson #5: Rhythm vs. Balance
- GCD: Studio Architecture [Brand Update + Website]
- GCD: Hair Salon Mood Boards
- GCD: Welcome to Our Tribe – Arrow Themed Baby Shower [Invitation Design]
- Creative Meetup: Plan Wise
- Creative Meetup: Purpose Precedes Design
- GCD: DIY Around the House Couple’s Shower & Cookie Bar [Invitation Design]
- Creative Meetup: Defining Family
- GCD: Princess Bride Themed Baby Shower [Invitation Design]
- Creative Meetup: Defining Home
- GCD Valentine’s Day Wallpapers: #3
- GCD Valentine’s Day Wallpapers: #2
- GCD Valentine’s Day Wallpapers: #1
- GCD: Comic Book Inspired Wedding Invitation
- GCD: A Season of Change
- GCD: Concrete Jewelry & Kitchen Line CLOSING SALE
- GCD: Air In Motion [Branding]
- Kara Paslay Designs “Inspire Me” Series: Green Couch Design
- Lesson #4: Have an Orginal Idea
- Lesson #3: Start With What You Have
- GCD: Concrete Jewelry in Dwelling Spaces
- Lesson #2: Work Smarter Not Harder
- GCD: Okie Charm SWAG at SXSW Buffalo Lounge!
- Lesson #1: The Kitchen Table is NOT Your office!
- GCD: Selling a Lifestyle or a Product?
- The “BIG” Picture
- GCD: DOTS [Album Design]
- GCD: Valentines Day Limited Edition Concrete Heart Necklace
- Lessons from Altitude Design Summit 2012
- GCD: Alt. Summit Gift Bags
- GCD: The Wonder Revolution [Branding]
- Don’t stress, we’ve got FREE shipping & local gift guides! :)
- GCD: 2011 Illuminate, Deluxe & Online SALE Code
- GCD Giveaway: Set of 3 Holiday Tea Towels
- GCD: 2 Year Anniversary
- GCD: Etsy Dallas Jingle Bash & Online SALE Code!
- Craft Show 101: Pre-Prep (The Nit & Gritty, The Dirty Details, The Stuff They Don’t Tell You!)
- GCD: About Us
- GCD: 2011 New Holiday Tea Towels Giveaway
- GCD: 2011 Holiday Prints
- GCD: FORGE [Branding]
- GCD: Oklahoma Sustainability Network [Campaign]
- GCD: Pollard Theatre 25th Season [Campaign]
- GCD: Apron Giveaway
- GCD: Custom Jewelry Design
- GCD: 2011 Fall Schedule
- GCD Giveaway: Concrete Slider Necklace
- GCD Update & New Team Members
- GCD: Arbuckle Country [Visitor's Guide]
- One Year Polka Dot Party
- GCD: MIDWESTMEDIA [Branding]
- GCD: Mixer Covers Providing Jobs for OKC Refugees!
- Stress, Family, Baby Showers…
- GCD: Updated Kitchen Line & Spring SALE!
- GCD: Early Bird Tea Towel Sale
- Spring Lineup 2011
- GCD: Office Remodel
- GCD: Product Design [Portfolio]
- 2011 Resolutions
- GCD: 1 Year Anniversary Christmas [Card]
- GCD: Bring It Home [Brochure]
- GCD: Concrete Christmas [Ornaments]
- GCD: Craft Show 101
- GCD: Deluxe 2010 Craft Show Sales
- GCD: Tiny Tufa
- GCD: 2010 Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Turkey
- GCD: 2011 New Jewelry Launch!
- GCD: Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!
- GCD: New Kitchen Line Giveaway!
- GCD: A whole nother level…
- GCD: Capital Green [Logo]
- GCD: The Sunshine Dreamers [Ephemera]
- GCD: Oklahoma Sustainability Network [Logo]
- GCD: Fall Line Up 2010
- GCD: 2010 Dust Bowl Arts Market
- GCD: Hope for Kenya Concrete Angels
- Shop Good 2010 Mustache Bash
- GCD: Custom Bed Design
- GCD: Feeding Hungry Kids Part II
- GCD: Feeding Hungry Kids Part I
- New Beginnings 2010